07 March 2011

love me some 8x8 action...

i am in love with the 8x8 books.
they are darling, easy
and seem a little more meaty 
than a 6x6 book,
but not as much of a commitment
as a 12x12.

so our Club switched recently
from 12x12 pages to 8x8 pages and we LOVE IT.

luckily, my buddy and downline Sue,
does all of the scrapbooking stuff
for our club, 
since she is the 
Scrapbooker-Extraordinaire!

here are the two pages she created for
February:



and since i don't normally take any pictures for
Valentine's Day...

i am going to put pictures of our doggie adventure
on mine, since we got our dogs
on the day before Valentine's Day.

i just love how simple and cute
Sue makes these pages
and all we have to add our are pictures!
thanks Sue-z-q.

1 comment:

  1. Cute layouts. I have recently started doing several 8x8 layouts and love to do them!! I'm your newest follower from the SC discussion. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete