08 November 2010

week 5 post op

guess it's time to get started
getting busy.
i am week 5 post op.
feeling good for the most part.
get sore and achey at times but no biggie really.

i know halloween is 8 days past, but...
i wanted to show you the simple 3x3 card that
we made at my Club in September.

i tried the emboss resist technique and
i can't say it turned out that well.
we had a hard time getting the image to show up
but i think it was because my Versamark pad was OLD...
but still a cute little quick halloween.

next was the second card we made this month.
very simple.
very easy. 
fall card.

and lastly was my favorite.
maybe because it included my favorite 
textured impressions folder: vintage wallpaper
and i rubbed it with the sanding block
for awhile before adding anything to the page.


but i love it.
my style.
just because.
few little pearls.







No comments:

Post a Comment