29 November 2010

for my upline...

hey Susan Kauber (can you hear me say it?)
here is the card i was telling you about.

i case'd this completely off 
the November Stampin' Success cover.
it was one of the photos on the lower
right of the wreath of cards.


i did make an additional layer with
Textured Impressions Swiss Dots Folder
that was NOT on the sample card.

but i did use the fabric!!
so fun.

this card was super easy.
i used Old Olive cardstock
and strips of the Deck the Halls Fabric.
 i cut 5 strips of fabric:
6 inches long, 3/4 of an inch wide.
i used a glue dot to adhere each loop on to 
the center to make the bow,
then attached one of the COOL
designer buttons with linen thread inside.

kauber, it's super easy and a fun way to play
with your FABRIC!


1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog..

    ReplyDelete