19 October 2010

Homemade Holiday Gifts and Ideas

i am so in love with all the Christmas and Holiday items 
that Stampin'Up! has this year.

And now they are offering them at a discount...
so you can make your own.

A is for Amazing Cards
B is for Beautiful Packaging
C is for Cherished Gifts


We can buy the supplies and make them.
If you are interested in booking a party
where we make some cool holiday items,
call me.
or text me.
or email me.
or send me smoke signals in the sky.
anything.
i'd love to do it.

OR

come see me at
the Holiday Artisan Fair
at the new Rec Center 
on Saturday, Nov. 20
from 10-4.
I'll have stuff made to buy.
all kinds of cute holiday things

and i already know several of my gifts 
i will be making this year
and can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment