22 September 2010

over it...

want to see something cute?
i figure i better show you something cute
before i rant and rave about my female issues
or you'll never read my blog again.

so here is a card we made from last club.
it is Crumb Cake, with Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler CS.
the stamps are stamped on Vanilla
and are from the Funky Four Stamp Set and the Level 2 Hostess Set Apple Blossoms.
they were colored with Stampin Markers
and a bow was made with Old Olive (retired) Satin Ribbon.
i love this card. 
sorry the picture quality is so bad.
once i am back on my feet i will get a better photo of it.

and why am i off my feet you ask?
here goes...

so i am so ready to be over all this.
i have been having all kinds of female issues most of my life,
but NONstop for the last 2+ weeks.

what has finally been decided is that i will have a hysterectomy
on Monday October 4. 
good news is that then it will all finally be over.
yeah!
bad news is that i haven't even felt like crafting for awhile, 
even though my craft room is tidied up and waiting for me.
all i want to do is lay in the bed and read 
because i am OVER ALL THIS,
and sick of not feeling good. 
sick of cramping
sick of all the symptoms.
sick of having to change my schedule
from one day to the next because
some symptoms start up again.

so...
halleluiah!!
as of Oct 4 it will all be over and
i will be on the road to recovery.

3 comments:

  1. Lou, here's praying for the best for you on October 4th. Hopefully, you'll feel like crafting when you are "over all this" : ) Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your surgery goes well! When I scheduled my hysterectomy, a friend told me to throw myself a party; I thought she was crazy, but I've told everyone that since! I was amazed at how much better I felt once I recovered from the surgery! It has been wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Am following along from VA! :)

    ReplyDelete