03 August 2010

wish i could say...

i have been having a wonderful busy summer
i have been resting and taking it easy
it was super cool and there is a nice breeze.

but instead all i can say...
is that it has been HOT!
and i am always tired.

but i do have the joy of 
my children,
my nieces and nephew,
my crafts that are sitting in my MESSY, 
disorganized craft room.
would you believe me if i told you that i have NOT crafted because i can't make art in a messy, disorganized room?
there are supplies EVERYWHERE and 
stamps all over the floor that need to be inventoried.

but what do i do?
i ordered a FORTUNE in new supplies from 
the Holiday Mini Catalog pre-order.
can't wait to play with those.

i do have a card that i designed for a super quick
make and take at a local 
Art Fair at the 
Winter Park Ski Resort.


i wanted something that showed our products,
so i used the Big Shot, a Punch, DSP, a stamp set with ink
and my favorite Crumb Cake cardstock.



cute, huh?
and super easy!!


2 comments:

  1. So pretty. I'm following you from SC. Hope you'll join me too!
    www.crafthavenretreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. I'm now following you. Hope you will follow me too.
    Norma
    www.stampingaweigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete