10 August 2010

antique bicycle


does this have an antique look?
i think the black and vanilla, antique brads and lace,
plus the newsprint DSP
all give this card a nice vintage look.

it's hard to see but the vanilla strip
at the bottom is embossed with the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
the original card i made as the example
for my club girls was embossed on the bicycle piece.
it looked nice too.

i am really into that pleating of the ribbon style.
can you tell?
i have used it alot lately.

cute little card to come later this week...
and i am up to my eyeballs in Vacation Bible School (VBS)
at church, so i may be brief.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lou! following you and I love this card. I bought the DSP but have never used it. Naughty me. Nice blog! Bev www.stampingwithbev.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete