06 July 2010

sweet Mary Fish CASE...

as soon as i saw this card, i knew i wanted to make it.
and trust me, i rarely CASE (Copy And Share Everywhere) anything exactly.
i usually use what i see as an idea and then alter it.

but NOT this one...
i saw it here on Stampin Pretty, which is my favorite blog
that Mary Fish is the owner/artist of.

this was her card:

and this was the one my Club made:

as you can see, there are a FEW differences:
1. my crappy photography skills 
(man, i wish i could have crisp clean white based photos, like Mary's)
2. it says 'Happy Birthday' instead of Embrace life.
3. i had to use BuildABrads instead of TT buttons.

besides that, it is the same and i love it.
love the colors. 
love the look.
love this Punched Posies Stamp Set.



and if anyone can tell me WHY my photos are
tinted PINK, instead of WHITE
i will send you the Stamp Set of your choice.
(up to $25 in value)...

enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lou: You make my heart go pitter pat with your wonderful compliment. Thank you for sharing and I'm so glad you enjoyed the card. LOVE the build a brad as centers! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards by both you and Mary. Love the color choices in both. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Hope you will check out my blog at
    www.papercreationsbykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just started following. Mine is www.yoyostamping.com

    I have the same problem with my picture taking skills too...wonder how Mary did it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm follwing you now as well. LOVE Mary Fish and her blog. :) I read it every day. I also like your take on her card--love the build a brad center.


    Happy Stampin--
    Amy

    www.amysstampinplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete