08 July 2010

fun little tag

so, every month is our Stamp Club we make 2 cards and a 3x3 card.
i decided this month that instead of a 3x3 i would make a cute little tag.
it is on Crumb Cake, of course.
i used the Woodgrain Background Stamp, the Bouquet Stamp Set (from the Summer Mini).
I also used two new InColors:  Pear Pizazz and Poppy Parade.
The inks i used were Crumb Cake for the Woodgrain
and Early Espresso for everything else.
what great colors!!
love them.

That is a Jumbo Eyelet and Early Espresso ribbon in the corner.


enjoy.

{still playing with the background coloring...
i have Photoshop Element and have realized
that i just need to set the White on my camera
differently
and
figure out how to use Photoshop
to make my pictures turn out perfect!}




3 comments:

  1. Hi Lou,

    Your blog is adorable. The little tags are so cute. I found you via Stampin Connection. I am now following you. I would love it if you would visit my blog and follow me.

    I can't wait to see more of your creations.

    Be Blessed,

    Shannon
    www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lou! I just started following.
    www.stampinsentiments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute tag!

    I am just getting around to commenting on the blogs I'm now following through Stampin' Connection. I invite you to follow me as well (if you are not already) at http://www.rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com
    have a crafty day!

    ReplyDelete