27 July 2010

Convention

did i mention that i just returned from the
2010 Stampin'Up! Convention?
i was planning on doing some blog posts while i was there
and our hotel did not have free WiFi.
that seems silly to me.
i thought the world had free WiFi, but i have found that the nicer the hotel the less chance you have of getting it free.
bummer.
so i decided not to pay $12.95/day and just wait...
which means i will have lots to show you this week.

We got our typical Convention Bag
as we do every year.
and i can't say that this year i am a big fan.
it is orange, which is one of my favorite colors, 
but then has bright pink and white circles all over it
and it is SHINY,
like a raincoat.
hmmmmmm.
am i getting old, because Annie thought it was beautiful!


i liked the shape and pockets.
i liked how well it was made.
i loved the pink tag.


so.
it has become annie's new bag.

enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I didn't care for it at all, although I didn't attend this year. I didn't like last year's bag either. The one I liked the best was the one that was Better Your Best backpack. I use that darn thing all the time. And I love the Blueberry Tote. It's perfect for lugging supplies for a shoebox swap or something.

    ReplyDelete