19 July 2010

breast cancer {and better photos, i hope}

so, as you know my MIL was diagnosed with breast cancer
in early june.
here is the card that i completely cased out of the July/August 2010
Paper Crafts magazine 
(pg. 49)
i changed the jewels up a little bit, 
but that is all.
i loved it so much.
i thought it was so simple, yet so 
POWERFUL
at the same time.

and these quotes in Favorite Thoughts couldn't be any more perfect for what she is going through.  they have come in quite handy.  The section of the magazine i found this card was called Creativity Heals and that was encouraging too.

i really hope she likes it.
and i hope you do too.

enjoy.


4 comments:

  1. Your card is really lovely - simple yet very effective. I have prayed for you and hope all works out well. ...now following

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I have time to leave a message, I am going back through all the blogs that I am following through SC, to wish you well. Thank you for sharing. God Bless.

    Diana
    http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you from SC, Great cards!!

    http://andreahook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete