03 July 2010

blog designer

i love playing blog designer...
just as i have studied MANY other blogs and determined i need to have a solid, clean looking background,
to make my projects stand out better,
i find this new background...
SO THEN decide to design a more
universal header
that can last the test of Stampin'Up! time
(and be cleaner, since the background isn't totally plain)
vs.
using products that are retired in the real world.
(Not the MDS world, per se,
since they last FOREVER there...)

so, let me know what you think of my 
SIMPLE
new background and header.


4 comments:

  1. I love the new background, header, and post signature! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you from SC. Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right. The new header looks great, not so much going on that takes away from your projects. Have a great 4th celebration! Miss you..love,mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks great! I like it better! It looks very "Lou"!

    ReplyDelete