19 June 2010

pray, pray, pray

so my Mother-in-Law was diagnosed with 
Breast Cancer 
a few weeks ago and ended up
having a mastectomy last monday.

i sent her this card before surgery to tell her how brave she is.

the color seemed to have gotten washed out in the photo,
but it is the Presto Patterns DSP with
Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red Classic Ink
rubbed over it.
i then added some pink hearts using the 3 heart punch,
and 2 silver brads.
i also sewed the choc chip striped ribbon across it...
i LOVE sewing on cards!

this is the inside


so add my MIL to your prayer list
that it is all over after her mastectomy.

enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything works out. She will be in my prayers.
    Your card looks great!
    www.maxinestamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my prayers as well...
    Your card is absolutely perfect! I love it!
    scraphappygabbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete