05 June 2010

more sunshine...artisan award entry #5

so here is the final card i made
that was my very last project i made for the 
Artisan Award Entry.
it is the favorite of all my cards.
i see alot of monochromatic cards, but had never seen one made of my favorite
KRAFT!!
the only thing on this card that is NOT kraft color
(or crumb cake in the new catalog...)
are the three vanilla brads.
the rest is kraft, kraft and kraft.
or for me love, love and love.

oh, and i take that back, because Crumb Cake Ink was NOT available 
when i made this card, i used Sahara Sand.
that's a little trick i learned from my buddy, Rochelle.
and she's GOOD!

there are a few stamps on the second layer,
not the background, that is embossed with dots.
but i can't for the life of me remember what stamp sets i used
and my photo was not too great.
looks like Medallion maybe and some from Charmed.
just a guess.

enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment