13 May 2010

should have known...

the minute i tell myself i can't do something
or shouldn't or don't have time
then...
i WANT to do it.
desperately.
ahhhh, the mind.

so, now all i can think about it crafting and playing w paper
since i took my little hiatus.

but it is still good to not feel as if i HAVE to post or create.
because having a newborn is so consuming.
i have forgotten.
or i should say i had forgotten.

i spent 2 solid days/nights with my sister while her husband 
was out of town and it felt like a month.
plus it didn't help that we got like 8 inches of snow in those two days.
yes, i said SNOW. not rain. crazy.

i did get a card made for my sister
while i was there.

a little Pretty in Pink satin ribbon and Classic Ink,
plus some Basic Gray Classic Ink,
the Retired I'm Here Stamp Set,
the Many Thanks stamp set 
and you have yourself a simple baby girl thank you card.

and for her it is perfect:

(i chose the picture of her hiding her face
since this is a public blog.)

enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Super Simple, but super cute card Lou! And cute baby, from what I can see! I like your watermark on your photos too! :)

    ReplyDelete