29 April 2010

new products

played around with some Summer Mini products
for a Demonstrator Organized Swap.

Here's what i came up with on the fly:

it's a little boring, but has tons of supplies
from the Summer Mini:
Elements of Style Stamp Set
Favorite Thoughts Stamp Set
Log Cabin Smooch Spritz,
Square Lattice Embossing Folder
and then:
Chocolate Chip CS,
Kraft & Very Vanilla CS,
Choc Chip taffeta ribbon,
Choc Chip Classic Ink,
Regal Rose Marker & the paintbrush pen
with the water in the handle,
Clear Rhinestone Brads,
Glue Dots.

I stamped the Vanilla with the Elements Stamp, then colored the flowers with the marker and the paintbrush pen, then ran it through the Big Shot with the Textured Impressions Square Lattice Embossing Folder, then sprayed it carefully with the Log Cabin Smooch Spritz.

i thought it was pretty and antique looking but decided to try one without an color, just to be very neutral and this is what it came out like:


leave me a post and tell me which one you like better.

enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I think I like the neutral one better. I want to see them in real life with the shimmer-ness to them!

    ReplyDelete