17 February 2010

i heart blogging...

it's funny how much i love to blog and write. and funny how much i miss it when i am not doing it.
i am a journaler by nature and have many filled books.  i am currently filling one fast with all of the church work i am doing.  actually, it is the thoughts and emotions the church work is creating that i am filling my journal with, not so much the work itself.
but, i love having a place to share a little more about myself publically.

when i am not on my blog as much, as in january 2010, i think more about what i want my blog to be...
crafting alone, MS alone, daily life alone or just lou's thoughts...
i have concluded for now that my blog will be a mix of all of that for me, based on the model of
(who i might add is 'pee in your pant's funny'!!!)

i have a goal of this blog and that is to expand my Stampin' Up! business but i tend to want to share a little more about myself than some of my favorite Stampin' Up! bloggers.
so, if i ramble on about my life, especially the yucky MS part, just skim and look for the pictures.

so, here goes with a new picture:
a great and easy card we made at club last month.
i think it is easy because i like to color on stamps and 'huff' to make them moist, 
and i like to say and spell the words 'huff' and 'moist'.

Supplies:
Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry CS
Melon Mambo Ribbon
Razzleberry stamp set
In Color Markers
a little hot air

enjoy.

1 comment: