06 January 2010

from sunny Phoenix...

what a mix of some of my favorite things:
65 degrees, stampin' up!, talking stamping, making stamp projects,
seeing old friends and of course, Rochelle
(check out her blog at:
 istampicreateihavefun.blogspot.com)


we started the Leadership convention today with Swaps (cards you make to share with other demonstrators) and Shopping...
two good things in my book.
here is the first swap i made:


i can take credit for making the card but not for designing it AT ALL:
it was designed for me by my lovely (10 year old) assistant, Annie.
here was the prototype she made to get me started:


it took me hours to make 42 of those and i whipped out the following 20 swaps in all of 20 minutes, but i am sure you can see why.


and don't be deceived, it is not a Movers and Shapers cut out...
it is the butterfly stamp with Soft Suede and the die cut on top of it.

when we shopped, we went straight to the Stampin'Up store that is called Momento Mall.
here are some goodies:
the multipurpose bag of the year:


and the cute sweater of the year that Rochelle is wearing in the first picture.
here are the rosettes up close:


then we went to what are called Make & Takes,
which i will show you tomorrow,
with all the fun stuff from tomorrow.

see ya tomorrow,
from sunny Phoenix





2 comments:

  1. I want that sweater! And that bag! A bunch of them! I want to swap cards and have fun in the sun! Wish I was there! Get me a bag if they are cheap like before............
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bags too wish i was there with you

    ReplyDelete